Fleet Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for an outstanding National contract hire provider who require an experienced motor industry professional to manage and support existing clients.
One of the UK’s most well-known and respected contract hire providers, this award winning and long established company has a strong presence throughout the UK and it about to revolutionise the market.
Your primary role is to maintain, manage and grow the financial relationship between our client and their customers and responsibilities include:.
- Account planning and opportunity planning to ensure the retention of current business and grow the financial value of the relationship
- Your objective will be to increase our clients share of business from those customers who use multiple suppliers and endeavour to move them to sole supply with our client
- You will serve as the liaison between the customer and our client in regard to achieving objectives for orders, escalating any issues to securing business and closing deals whilst ensuring the highest standard of courtesy and integrity
- Building strong relationships with your clients to achieve individual objectives and targets against the Account Management Plan
- Working closely and strategically with team members to achieve delivery of business objectives
- Attending regular review meetings with your customers providing them with in formation that provides value to them and delivers on our clients promises
- Produce proposals and quotations and convert quotations to orders
- To always adopt a proactive approach to customers
- You will take ownership in solving problems that affect the service delivery to customers, prioritising their issues and ensuring they are responded to and brought to a satisfactory conclusion within agreed time scales, including query resolution
As an Account Manager you will need to be disciplined, organised and an experienced contract hire professional with a proven track record managing client relationships.
You will fully understand this market including; Pricing, Management Fees, Services, Products, Service Levels, Profit Share, Excess Mileage, and Expiry Dates, as well as fully understanding the various vehicle funding methods and the costs and benefits to each for customers including and not limited to Contract Hire, Purchase, Employee Car Ownership, Salary Sacrifice.
Your Negotiation, Selling & Influencing Skills will be outstanding, and you will have a reputation for being Tenacious, resilient and self-motivated.
But what is more important, is that you want to have a great life, earn plenty of money and work with a brilliant team. If you are the type of person that will always see the best in a situation, stay positive and roll your sleeves up when needed, this could be perfect for you.
So what’s on offer?
Our client will pay a salary of £30,000, along with a generous commission package, a company car and a company pension scheme. You will be paid on orders already in the pipeline, so your first year earnings are a realistic £45,000.
How to apply
If you feel you have the right experience to apply for this position, we would love to hear from you. Please click the apply button or call us on 01325 313184 for more information.
If you know somebody who might be interested, please call us for a confidential chat – we pay generous referrals for the introduction of candidates who are successful and secure a position.
Not for you?
We pay a generous referral fee to people who have recommended great candidates that have been successful. If you know somebody that you think might be interested, call us today!